Does whatsapp still have a chance?

new to this forum ? Please introduce yourself

Does whatsapp still have a chance?

Postby luckypenguin » Thu 23 Jun 2022 18:19

It is already worth admitting that this messenger looks pretty dismal compared to its competitors and every day it has fewer and fewer users. Why is this happening? Will it be saved or let it die quietly?
luckypenguin

Re: Does whatsapp still have a chance?

Postby freyta » Thu 23 Jun 2022 18:26

I didn't really like this messenger before either, it was kind of unsightly. And with the advent of other options, such as Telegram, I stopped using it altogether. Not because it's bad. No. It just can not cover all my needs. As soon as a really good update is released, people will think about it again. Even now it still has a lot of users. So I think there is a chance
freyta

Postby archybows » Thu 23 Jun 2022 20:50

Look, don't exaggerate. This messenger has a huge audience and the number of users is constantly growing. Yes, there may not be any fancy features, but it has been working steadily for many years and performs its main functions - messages and calls. And for fans of various additional functions there is a solution -gb whatsapp download. This application is a complete copy of the official version, only with a bunch of additional features. So I am sure that it is too early to write off this messenger from the accounts.
archybows

Postby GregoryTum » Sat 17 Feb 2024 18:21

GregoryTum

Postby GregoryTum » Tue 7 May 2024 13:31

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
GregoryTum

Return to Introduce yourself