I've run a B2B startup for the last couple of years

Have you a project idea? Made something? Tell us about it here

I've run a B2B startup for the last couple of years

Postby Hermogenes » Wed 29 Jun 2022 16:26

I've run a B2B startup for the last couple of years. I won't go too deeply into it but:

The standard HN startup advice/echo chamber is largely irrelevant

The sales process is high touch and long

The problems being solved are important and the stakes are higher. Many businesses and people can depend on your solution

Main marketing channels are e-mail and trade shows/conferences as well as word of mouth

It's a totally different animal than a B2C startup. It feels like there is much less publicly available knowledge and advice concerning B2B so you figure out a lot stuff on your own
Hermogenes

Re: I've run a B2B startup for the last couple of years

Postby isafounded » Wed 29 Jun 2022 19:03

Perhaps the largest Polish ecommerce marketplace platform with more than 15 million customers to its credit, Allegro is the place to go if you want to shop or sell online. It can be said that Allegro is for Polish people, what Amazon is for the US nationals. Allegro offers more than 60 million product sales in a month. There are a variety of products with several brands making their presence felt. But even this one isn't better then this website.
isafounded

Postby isafounded » Wed 29 Jun 2022 19:51

Alibaba stands as the leading online B2B portal in the world of online trading. None other than Jack Ma and Peng Lei founded the company about 20 years ago. The website is established in China. It has achieved a remarkable place among the B2B platforms around the world. The company offers a broad range of services to worldwide clients. Furthermore, Alibaba is also known as a convenient platform for B2B, B2C, C2C, and other trading services.
isafounded

Postby Maria Janes » Wed 21 Sep 2022 15:18

If you are running a B2B startup, you are probably reading so much information about it. I would be pleased to share one more useful article about B2B SaaS: https://requestum.com/blog/b2b-saas/
Maria Janes

Return to Projects & Realisations